I have lost track of the number of times over the last few weeks that I have been somewhere in the OpenSim grid and heard someone say “This is like SL in the early days – I love it”. This resonates for me – and I have been thinking about why.
Visitors come from here
- RT @KryptoKiwi: Never mind waiting for the Tui, we have the NZed. Too Slow NZ govt. #TBCNZ17 stuff.co.nz/business/92526… 1 month ago
- RT @cgledhill: "a smart contract is only as trustworthy as the data it draws on" technologyreview.com/s/604336/how-e… #fintech #blockchain #smartcon… 1 month ago
- RT @gvhees: Very inspiring talk by Vitalik Buterin on "cryptoeconomics". Will this be the future? #TBCNZ17 https://t.co/78LbrNw50v 1 month ago
- RT @LingyAu88: Final keynote speaker for the night @VitalikButerin on crypoeconomics - engaging, funny & incredibly intelligent #TBCNZ17 @b… 1 month ago
- RT @NZOpSec_: #NZ is trailing behind #Aus again.. @blockchainlabnz #FinTech #Bitcoin #Blockchain #TBCNZ17 budget.gov.au/2016-17/conten… 1 month ago